Most families will say that their favorite thing about SJEDS is the strong sense of community. In addition to all of the fun things our students and their families experience within their class, we offer a variety of events throughout the year to build on our family-like atmosphere. Check the calendar for dates!
- Open House: See the campus, meet other families and see what your child has been doing in class
- Athletic events: Watch the Bears “rock the house” at a basketball game, soccer game or volleyball jamboree
- Fall Festival: A family-friendly evening of games, food and fellowship
- Veterans Day Chapel: A special chapel service to honor our veterans
- Grandparents’ Day: A special day for grandparents to visit our campus (this is a half-day for students so they can spend time with their families)
- Mother + Son Event: A fun outing for moms and their sons
- Christmas performance: Share in the joy of the holy season
- Dads and Donuts: A special chapel service to honor dads
- Father + Daughter Dance: A sweet tradition for dads and their daughters
- Drama Club performances: A spectacle of student talent, complete with beautiful staging and costumes
- Musical performances: See what your student has been learning in music class
- Gala: A great parents’ night out and our one fundraising event of the year
- Mother’s Day Chapel: A special chapel service to honor moms
- Celebrate New Beginnings: A special chapel service and reunion for alumni who are graduating from high school
San Jose Episcopal Day School has a rich history of support from all members of our community. To find out how you can get involved, contact our Parents’ Association and complete the Volunteer Form.