Parents & Students
2020-2021 – Are you ready for school?
It’s almost time to go back to school! You should receive (if you haven’t already) a packet in the mail containing lots of important information about an exciting new year!
- Letter from Mrs. Menger - Head of School
- Back-to-School Checklist – See links and additional information below.
- Giving and Getting Involved – Find out how you can make a difference!
Meet Your Teacher Day: Monday, August 10, 10-11:30 a.m. (drop-in)
First Day of School: Tuesday, August 11, 8 a.m.
Purchase School Supplies
Please click on the appropriate link(s) below to find supply lists*:
- Rising Pre-K3
- Rising Pre-K4
- Rising Kindergarten
- Rising 1st grade
- Rising 2nd grade
- Rising 3rd grade
- Rising 4th grade
- Rising 5th grade
- Rising 6th grade
*If you ordered a school supply pack, it will be on your student’s desk at Meet Your Teacher Day.
Submit Health Forms by July 31
- New students in all grade levels must have a Florida Certificate of Immunization (HRS 680), Student Health Examination Form (HRS 3040) and a copy of their birth certificate on file in the school office by July 31.
- Returning students in pre-K and kindergarten are required to have an updated Florida Certificate of Immunization (HRS 680) on file in the school office by July 31.
Complete Emergency Forms by July 31
- You will receive a link via email to complete these online at the end of July.
- Emergency forms cannot be completed on a mobile phone.
- Emergency forms must be completed online by July 31 in order to receive a classroom assignment.
Read the 2019-2020 Family Handbook
Review the Uniform Guide and Purchase Uniforms
For your convenience, we have created a visual uniform guide to assist you in back-to-school shopping. Be sure to review our updated dress code policy in its entirety, which will be published in the Family Handbook later this summer.
Review the Carpool Map
For student safety, parking will not be permitted in the front parking lot on San Jose Boulevard between the hours of 7:45 and 8:30 a.m. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays when there is no flag, the front parking lot will be available for parking after carpool ends.
Complete the Willingness to Volunteer Form
You will receive more information from the Parents’ Association regarding the many opportunities to volunteer!
RSVP for Drop-off Child Care for Meet Your Teacher Day
- Available 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.; $9/hour or $6/half hour; limited space is available.
- Email [email protected] in advance to RSVP!
Register for Extended Day
- Available on school days until 6 p.m. throughout the year.
- Register online by July 31.
- Afterschool activities registration is coming soon!
Create a Lunch Account
Create a lunch account and order lunch for the first week of school.
Please visit sjeds.org/lunch for instructions on how to set up your student’s lunch account and to place orders.
Annual Fund Donation
Option to pay over multiple months