Parents & Students
2022-2023 – Are you ready for school?
It’s almost time to go back to school!
Meet Your Teacher Day: Wednesday, August 10, 10:30 a.m.
First Day of School: Thursday, August, 11, 8:00 a.m.
Purchase School Supplies
Please click on the appropriate link(s) below to find supply lists*:
- Rising Pre-K3
- Rising Pre-K4
- Rising Kindergarten
- Rising 1st grade
- Rising 2nd grade
- Rising 3rd grade
- Rising 4th grade
- Rising 5th grade
- Rising 6th grade
- Resource Supplies by Grade Level
You may order supplies directly from EPI School Supplies; it will be on your student’s desk at Meet Your Teacher Day (August 10).
Submit Health Forms by July 30
- New students in all grade levels must have a Florida Certificate of Immunization (HRS 680), Student Health Examination Form (HRS 3040) and a copy of their birth certificate on file in the school office by July 30.
- Returning students in pre-K and kindergarten are required to have an updated Florida Certificate of Immunization (HRS 680) on file in the school office by July 30.
Complete Emergency Forms by July 30
- You will receive a link via email to complete these online at the end of July.
- Emergency forms cannot be completed on a mobile phone.
- Emergency forms must be completed online by July 30 in order to receive a classroom assignment.
Review the Uniform Guide and Purchase Uniforms
For your convenience, we have created a visual uniform guide to assist you in back-to-school shopping. Be sure to review our updated dress code policy in its entirety, which will be published in the Family Handbook later this summer.
Review the Carpool Map
For student safety, parking will not be permitted in the front parking lot on San Jose Boulevard between the hours of 7:45 and 8:30 a.m. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays when there is no flag, the front parking lot will be available for parking after carpool ends.
Connect with the Parents' Association
You will receive more information from the Parents’ Association regarding the many opportunities to volunteer!
Please reach out to PA President Cyndi Hodges ([email protected]) for questions regarding the PA or to volunteer.
RSVP for Drop-off Child Care for Meet Your Teacher Day
- Available 10:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.; $10/hour or $7/half hour; limited space is available.
- Email [email protected] in advance to RSVP!
Register for Extended Day
- Available on school days until 6 p.m. throughout the year.
- Register online by August 9.
- Afterschool activities registration is coming soon!
Create a Lunch Account
Create a lunch account and order lunch for the first week of school.
Please visit sjeds.org/lunch for instructions on how to set up your student’s lunch account and to place orders.
Register for Afterschool Activities and Athletics
Fall activities schedules coming soon!
Click here to register and purchase Bears Basketball and Cheer uniforms.
Annual Fund Donation
Option to pay over multiple months